I would love to speak to your group about discovering God’s goodness in everyday life. The talks will be based on Scripture passages and include both humorous and serious examples from my own life. Messages can be tailored to suit the needs of your group, but some of my favorite topics are:
- It’s Not Automatic: Finding the Balance of Grace and Faith
- Don’t Blame God: Where Trials Come From and How to Rejoice in Them
- Eating Your Words: The Power and Importance of the Spoken Word
- Be the Butterfly, Not the Caterpillar: Living the Life of a New Creation in Christ
- His Sheep Hear His Voice: Learning to Listen
You can hear a recent radio interview HERE. If you don’t see my name on a purple screen on the website, you can find me in the alphabetical listing.
See me in a TV interview HERE.
See and hear me speaking at my church (from a friend’s Facebook Live recording). Watch me HERE.
Meet me in person at the following appearances:
If you are interested in talking with me about speaking to your group, please contact me via the form below and include as much information as possible, or simply email me at email@example.com for more information.